Most Attractive Red Brick Period Mid Terrace Offering Superb Potential
A fabulous opportunity to purchase an attractive red brick end terrace holding a prime position within this most popular section of the Oldpark Road. The property comprises 3 bedrooms, 3 reception rooms, fitted kitchen with dining area and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating and has been maintained to an excellent standard over the years but yet retains much period detail. Off street car parking to the rear with secure access adds a bonus for those seeking a home with potential to modernise and finish to their own style.
- Open Entrance Porch
- UPvc double glazed entrance door.
- Entrance Hall
- Original leaded light vestibule door, double panelled radiator.
- Lounge 4.10 x 3.43 (13'5" x 11'3")
- Into bay, attractive period hardwood fireplace with over mantle, tiled inset, built-in shelving, cornice ceiling, panelled radiator.
- Living Room 3.34 x 3.73 (10'11" x 12'3")
- Attractive marble fireplace, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Dining Room 2.46 x 3.31 (8'1" x 10'10")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 1.86 x 2.74 (6'1" x 9'0")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, fridge/freezer space, panelled radiator, under stairs cloaks, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Landing, concealed gas boiler, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 2.00 x 2.48 (6'7" x 8'2")
- Panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising disabled bath shower, telephone hand shower, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.72 x 3.33 (8'11" x 10'11")
- Cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 3.25 x 3.40 (10'8" x 11'2")
- Extensive range of built-in mirrored slide robes, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Front garden in lawn, enclosed rear yard, outside tap, car parking to rear.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.