Substantial Period Town Terrace With Unlimited Potential.
Holding a prime site fronting onto this most popular section of the Antrim Road this generously proportioned residence offers unlimited potential. Accommodation comprises 2 reception rooms to ground floor, kitchen to 1st floor with two further rooms to the 2nd floor, twin shower rooms, separate WC. and staircase leading to the loft. The dwelling is serviced by way of an oil fired central heating system and windows are a mix of double and single glazing. A detached garage is accessed from Chichester Avenue and the rear garden has benefitted from hard landscaping.
Ideally suited to the master or developer alike - internal inspection is strongly recommended.
- Entrance Entrance Porch
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Leaded light vestibule door, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
Separate WC & wash hand basin.
- Lounge 5.32 x 4.09 (17'5" x 13'5")
- Into bay, cornice ceiling, hardwood fireplace, tiled inset, panelled radiator.
- Living Room 3.78 x 3.21 (12'5" x 10'6")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Laundry Room 3.32 x 3.34 (10'11" x 10'11")
- Plumbed for washing machine, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 3.20 x 3.41 (10'6" x 11'2")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level unit, built-in under oven and hob, extractor fan, fridge/freezer space.
- Bedroom 3.52 x 3.20 (11'7" x 10'6")
- Panelled radiator, single glazed window, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 5.79 x 5.38 (19'0" x 17'8")
- Into bay, attractive hardwood fireplace, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Bathroom in white suite comprising shower cubicle & wash hand basin.
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin, panelled radiator.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3.85 x 3.26 (12'8" x 10'8")
- Fixed staircase to loft.
- Bedroom 5.99 x 4.20 (19'8" x 13'9")
- Detached Garage
- Accessed via rear laneway
- Hard standing.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.