Ulster Property Sales are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £75,500 for 49 Rodney Drive, Belfast, BT12 6DZ. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Ulster Property Sales, 138 Andersonstown Road, Belfast, BT11 9BY, 02890 605200 before exchange of contracts.
An extended mid terrace just off the Donegall Road in proximity to lots of amenities to include the Royal Victoria Hospital, Park Centre and wider motorway network as well as the City Centre and Boucher Road. Three bedrooms. One reception room. Kitchen open plan to dining space. Downstairs bathroom suite. Upvc double glazed. Oil fired central heating. Enclosed rear yard. Chain free. Immediate possession. Viewing recommended. EPC D61
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LIVING ROOM 12'6 x 11'1 (3.81m x 3.38m)
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 16'11 x 14'0 (5.16m x 4.27m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 14'2 x 8'10 (4.32m x 2.69m)
- BEDROOM 2 10'4 x 8'0 (3.15m x 2.44m)
- BEDROOM 3 7'2 x 5'2 (2.18m x 1.57m)
- Enclosed rear yard.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.