VIEWING is possible under current restrictions - NO ONWARD CHAIN
Semi-detached house, garage, front and rear gardens on Old Grange Avenue, an established and popular residential area off the Grange Road and Galgorm Road.
This quiet area is well located for the local schools and bus / train station with all the retail, commercial and leisure amenities in the town centre within easy reach.
The property will appeal to growing families as it has three bedrooms, two reception rooms, kitchen, utility room and bathroom and a good sized private rear garden.
- Property description
- The ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen and utility room then three bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor. The property is in reasonably good decorative order, could perhaps do with some modernisation but it does benefit from UPVC double glazing, intruder alarm and an oil fired central heating system. Integral garage, front garden and enclosed rear garden.
- UPVC and glazed front door. Two understair storage cupboards. Laminate strip wood flooring. Telephone point.
- Lounge 3.95m x 3.65m (13'0" x 12'0")
- Bright and spacious living room with mahogany fireplace, tiled inset and hearth. Carpet and TV point.
- Dining room / Second reception 4.8m x 3.7m (15'9" x 12'2")
- Informal dining room and sitting room with double doors to rear patio. Laminate strip wood flooring. Spot lighting.
- Kitchen 3.8m x 2.25m (12'6" x 7'5")
- Good range of floor and eye level beech effect kitchen units. One and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob and oven and integrated fridge. Plumbed for dishwasher. Vinyl flooring and part tiled walls. Wood panelled ceiling with spot lights.
- Utility room 3.2m x 2.65m (10'6" x 8'8")
- Large utility room with floor and eye level kitchen units and single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer and freezer. Vinyl flooring. UPVC and glazed rear door. Access to integral garage.
- First floor
- Stairs to first floor landing with hotpress and access to roof space.
- Bathroom 2.4m x 1.55m (7'10" x 5'1")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail and panel bath with shower screen and electric shower over the bath. Vinyl flooring and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 2.9m x 2.5m (9'6" x 8'2")
- Carpeted double bedroom with fitted, mirrored, sliding wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 3.9m x 2.55m (12'10" x 8'4")
- Carpeted double bedroom with fitted sliding wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 2.9m x 2.85m (9'6" x 9'4")
- Carpeted single bedroom with built in wardrobe.
- Garage 5.6m x 3.2m (18'4" x 10'6")
- Integral garage with up and over door.
- Tarmac driveway with off street parking for two cars. Flowerbed with mature shrubs.
- Rear paved patio are with steps down to enclosed rear garden in lawn with paved patio area. Mature hedging.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.