This charming, extended, well-proportioned detached home is located in this prime residential location which is renowned for its convenience to many leading primary and grammar schools, whilst boasting ease of access to Belfast City Centre for the commuter. Also within ease of access to Belmont and Ballyhackamore and its range of shops, pubs and restaurants, Stormont Parliament Buildings and the Ulster Hospital.
The property internally offers beautifully modernised, bright and spacious family accommodation with the ground floor comprising three good sized reception rooms, downstairs cloakroom and luxury fitted kitchen with a generous range of appliances. The first floor includes four bedrooms, two with ensuite facilities and a family bathroom.
Externally the property boasts a generous front driveway/parking area and extensive private garden to rear with large patio area. This property has been renovated to a very high standard throughout and an internal inspection is recommended to appreciate fully all it has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Reception Hall
- Feature mosaic style tiled floor, part wood panelled walls and storage under stairs.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit, tower rail, mosaic style tiled floor and part wood panelled walls.
- Lounge 15'7 x 10'9 (4.75m x 3.28m)
- (Into bay) Corniced ceiling.
- Living Room 11'9 x 11'9 (3.58m x 3.58m)
- Corniced ceiling.
- Kitchen/Living/Dining 29'3 x 15'7 (8.92m x 4.75m)
- Feature gloss kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, inset 1 ½ tub stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, two Siemens steam ovens, feature mirror splash back, ceramic hob , integrated dishwasher and integrated fridge freezer, feature centre island all with Dekton Trillium work tops, recessed spot lighting and polished porcelain flooring, large vertical radiators and doors to garden.
Archway to -
- Utility Room 8'7 x 6'0 (2.62m x 1.83m)
- High and low level units with Inset 1 ½ tub stainless steel sink unit, integrated appliances to include - dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer and under counter fridge, feature Dekton Trillium work tops, partly tiled walls and polished tiled floor. Gas fired boiler.
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom 14'5 x 10'4 (4.39m x 3.15m)
- Plus range of built in robes, recessed spot lighting.
- White suite comprising large walk-in shower with over head shower fitting and hand shower, vanity unit with waterfall mixer tap and storage cupboard, low flush wc, fully tiled walls and floor in Statuario marble, heated towel rail and recessed spot lighting.
- Bedroom 2 16 x 11'8 (0.41m x 3.56m)
- Recessed spot lighting.
- White suite comprising large walk-in shower with over head shower fitting and hand shower, vanity unit with waterfall mixer tap and storage cupboard below, low flush wc, fully tiled walls and floor in porcelain tiles, heated towel rail and recessed spot lighting.
- Bedroom 3 11'9 x 8'9 (3.58m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 4 13'5 x 10'9 (4.09m x 3.28m)
- Range of built in robes.
- Luxury Bathroom
- White suite comprising of free standing bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin, low flush wc, corner shower cubicle, fully tiled walls and floor in porcelain tiles, recessed spot lighting and heated towel rail.
- Newly laid tarmac driveway to front leading to detached garage with "Iroko" wood panelling side. Private garden to rear in lawns with feature granite laid patio including planters/flowerbeds. Outside lighting.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.