Situated in the heart of Drumbo, this semi detached home offers spacious, well proportioned accommodation comprising three bedrooms, one reception room, kitchen with casual dining area and contemporary white bathroom suite with separate shower on the first floor. In addition the property benefits from an oil heating system, double glazing and superb rear garden that captures the afternoon sun.
Drumbo provides easy access to both South & South East Belfast, as well as Lisburn and Carryduff. This is an excellent home, finished and presented to a superb standard throughout.
- Upvc glass panelled front door to entrance hall. Laminate flooring.
- Lounge 14'1 x 10'9 (4.29m x 3.28m)
- Cast iron wood burning stove on stone tiled hearth. Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining 18'3 x 11'5 (5.56m x 3.48m)
- Full range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, built in hob and oven. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Single drainer 1 ¼ bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Spot-lights. Built in storage.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 11'4 x 10'3 (3.45m x 3.12m)
- Built in robe.
- Bedroom Two 11'6 x 9'3 (3.51m x 2.82m)
- (at widest points) Double built in robe.
- Bedroom Three 8'5 x 7'3 (2.57m x 2.21m)
- White Bathroom Suite
- Contemporary white bathroom suite comprising free standing roll top claw foot bath with mixer taps, hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c separate shower cubicle with shower attachment. Heated towel rail.
- Hot-press and storage. Access to the roof-space.
- Outside Front
- Outside Rear
- South westerly facing rear garden laid in lawns that captures the afternoon sun. Concrete area to side pvc oil tank. Outside tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.