Notice of Offer
Property Address: 48 Glenkeen, Belfast, BT17 0SH
We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £79,950. Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify the agents of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts.
Agents Address:Ulster Property Sales, 138 Andersonstown Road, Belfast, BT11 9BY.
Agents Telephone Number: 02890605200
Attention first time buyers and investors alike. This is a superb opportunity to purchase within this sought after and convenient residential location. Ideally located close to schools, shops and transport links, we strongly recommend viewing. Three bedrooms. Good sized living room with bay window. Kitchen open plan to dining space. Downstairs w.c. White bathroom suite. Off street car parking. Oil fired central heating. Upvc double glazing. Immediate possession. Chain free. Super starter home, view early to avoid disappointment. EPC E39
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LIVING ROOM 17'9 x 12'7 (5.41m x 3.84m)
- Bay window.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 17'6 x 11'0 (5.33m x 3.35m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, partially tiled walls, open plan to generous dining space.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- Low flush w.c, wash hand basin.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 12'0 x 11'3 (3.66m x 3.43m)
- Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 2 11'6 x 9'11 (3.51m x 3.02m)
- Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 3 8'9 x 6'8 (2.67m x 2.03m)
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls and floor.
- Off street carparking, enclosed rear garden.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.