Located off the Garnerville Road, this ground floor apartment represents an excellent opportunity for a first time buyer or retiree to acquire a home in a popular area of East Belfast. The property comprises a good sized living/dining room, two bedrooms, bathroom and fitted kitchen with door to private patio garden. The property also benefits from double glazed windows and economy 7 heating and lovely views over the harbour towards Belfast. Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Storage under stairs and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Double Doors To;
- Living Room 16'6 x 10'0 (5.03m x 3.05m)
- Laminate strip wood flooring and PVC sliding doors to rear.
- Kitchen 9'0 x 7'2 (2.74m x 2.18m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, one and a half tub sink unit, integrated microwave, combi oven, ceramic hob, integrated fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine, breakfast bar and tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 1 15'0 x 8'7 (4.57m x 2.62m)
- Range of built in wardrobes and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Bedroom 2 9'3 x 6'0 (2.82m x 1.83m)
- Two built in wardrobes and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising walk in shower, 'Mira' shower, wash hand basin, low flush wc, recessed spotlighting, fully tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Parking to front.
Attractive pebbled garden to rear with trees and shrubs.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.