48 Bramcote Street, Belfast, BT5 5JL
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £87,500. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place.
EPC Rating: F28
This attractive red brick, three storey terrace is within close proximity to the popular Ballyhackamore Village and its selection of shops, restaurants and amenities. The accommodation comprises three bedrooms, lounge, living room, fitted kitchen and bathroom with white suite. This property will appeal to a wide range of purchasers from first time buyers to investors and represents an excellent opportunity for the discerning purchaser to acquire a home in this excellent location. Requiring some modernisation, an internal inspection is essential to appreciate fully this fine home.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge / Dining Area 22'3 x 9'6 (6.78m x 2.90m)
- Kitchen 13'4 x 7'8 (4.06m x 2.34m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit and partly tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 13'3 x 11'9 (4.04m x 3.58m)
- Bedroom 2 9'9 x 7'3 (2.97m x 2.21m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc and partly tiled walls.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3 16'0 x 12'0 (4.88m x 3.66m)
- (at widest points).
- Enclosed rear yard.
- Additional Information
- The lease is for a term of 8000 years from 29/11/1899 at a ground rent of £9.00.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.