Beautifully presented semi-detached house, off street parking at the front and large private rear garden on Balmoral Avenue, a quiet residential area off Upper Princes Street, Ballymena. Ideally located within walking distance of the town centre, local schools and shops.
The property has three bedrooms and two reception rooms, modern kitchen and bathroom, great outdoor space and a convenient location and will certainly appeal to first time buyers and young families.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, dining room and kitchen then three bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor. The property is in superb decorative order with modern kitchen and bathroom and benefits from UPVC double glazing and an oil fired central heating system. Off street parking for two cars at front, covered area at rear door, utility area in brick shed and good sized private rear garden.
- UPVC and glazed front door with glazed side panels. Solid wood flooring and under stair storage cupboard.
- Lounge 4m x 3.7m (13'1" x 12'2")
- Comfortable living room with painted wooden fireplace, cast iron inset and slate hearth. Solid wood flooring, fitted units with shelving and TV point. Through to:
- Dining room 3.25m x 3.1m (10'8" x 10'2")
- Solid wood flooring and double doors to rear garden.
- Kitchen 3.1m x 2.6m (10'2" x 8'6")
- Good range of floor, eye level and tall kitchen units in a shaker style. Integrated electric hob and double oven with extractor hood. Integrated fridge and freezer. Single bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap. Laminate strip wood flooring and tiled splashback. Recessed LED spotlighting. UPVC and glazed rear door.
- First floor
- Stairs to first floor landing. Built in cupboard and access to roof space.
- Bathroom 2.05m x 1.95m (6'9" x 6'5")
- Contemporary bathroom suite with low flush WC, wash hand basin and unit, P shaped panel bath with screen and electric shower over bath. Heated towel rail. Laminate flooring, tiled walls and ceiling clad in UPVC mermaid board. Hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 3.35m x 3.05m (11'0" x 10'0")
- Double bedroom with laminate flooring, built in wardrobe and TV point.
- Bedroom 2 3.85m x 2.95m (12'8" x 9'8")
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobe and TV point.
- Bedroom 3 2.95m widest x 2.9m (9'8" widest x 9'6")
- Single bedroom with built in wardrobe. Laminate flooring.
- Tarmac off street parking for two cars.
- Covered concrete area at rear door. Brick shed with boiler, plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Paved rear garden and wooden shed with power.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.