Superb Period Town Terrace Modernised To An Excellent Standard Throughout
An attractive red brick period town terrace holding a prime position set within this elegant mews of terrace. The spacious modernised interior comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen incorporating built-under oven and hob and classic white bathroom suite with feature free standing bath and separate shower cubicle. The dwelling further offers partial double glazed windows, gas central heating, wood laminate and quarry tiled floors and has been maintained to an excellent standard over the years but yet retains much period detail. Beautifully presented the property is located close to excellent local shopping, bus routes, leading schools and is a short distance from the City.
Immediate viewing strongly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Original entrance door, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Lounge 4.04 x 3.04 (13'3" x 10'0")
- Into bay, cast iron fireplace, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
- Dining Room 3.07 x 3.20 (10'1" x 10'6")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 2.50 x 3.19 (8'2" x 10'6")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and hob, integrated extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, tall larder, fridge/freezer space, double panelled radiator, partly tiled walls, quarry tiled floor, under stairs storage, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Landing, concealed gas boiler.
- White suite comprising free standing roll top bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle, electric shower, panelled radiator, exposed timber floor.
- Bedroom 2.42 x 2.60 (7'11" x 8'6")
- Cast iron fireplace, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.26 x 3.32 (14'0" x 10'11")
- Cast iron fireplace, panelled radiator, exposed timber floor.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 2.29 x 3.08 (7'6" x 10'1")
- Velux roof light, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.22 x 3.33 (13'10" x 10'11")
- Panelled radiator.
- Forecourt, enclosed rear yard.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.