The Rock Hill Development in Donaghadee is located just off the Warren Road, and is known for its exclusive feel, proximity to the sea and also to the town centre. Number 47 is a semi-detached home with an abundance of space and light as you walk through, and with the benefit of countryside views to the rear of the property.
Internally the accommodation is spread over three floors. The ground floor comprises utility room, wc and luxury kitchen with dining area, through to a family room which opens out to the rear garden. The modern kitchen has granite work surfaces and a large breakfast bar area with built in gas hob, extractor and space for seating. There is a fantastic range of high and low level units with some feature glazed cabinets and an array of built in appliances.
The first floor has the first of the double bedrooms, a stunning living area with a door out to the balcony overlooking the beautiful Rock Hill development and a feature open fireplace and a large family bathroom. The second floor has a further three, double bedrooms, master with ensuite and these rooms all have built in storage and views over the surrounding area.
The outside areas of the home are well-maintained with two areas in lawn and patio space at the rear, and parking for 2 cars on the brick paviour driveway at the front. Rock Hill is beautifully designed and landscaped, and any potential purchasers will appreciate this on entering the development. Early viewing is highly recommended for this modern, luxurious home.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor, alarm panel, recessed spotlighting and under stairs storage.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 20' x 19' (6.10m x 5.79m)
- Modern range of high and low level units with granite quartz work surfaces and upstands, breakfast bar area with five ring gas hob and storage, range of built in appliances to include - dishwasher, double oven, stainless steel extractor hood and fridge freezer, feature glazed units, ceramic tiled floor and recessed spotlighting.
Open plan to Family Area.
- Family Room
- Wood laminate flooring, double doors to rear garden, three velux type windows, recessed spotlighting and feature tiled pillars.
- Utility 12'1 x 11' (3.68m x 3.35m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, storage cupboard, gas fired boiler, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for fridge freezer, feature strip lighting and wood laminate flooring.
- WC 5'1 x 3' (1.55m x 0.91m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor and extractor fan.
- First Floor
- Living Room 21' x 11' (6.40m x 3.35m)
- Open fire with mantle, hearth and surround. Access to balcony.
- Bedroom 4 10'1 x 10'1 (3.07m x 3.07m)
- Double overlooking rear garden.
- Bathroom 8' x 6'1 (2.44m x 1.85m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, overhead shower and glazed panel, low flush wc, vanity unit with mixer taps, wall mounted chrome radiator, extractor fan, partly tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- Second Floor
- Access to fully floored roofspace via slingsby type ladder.
- Bedroom 1 14'1 x 11' (4.29m x 3.35m)
- Built in wardrobes and shelves.
- White suite comprising large, tiled walk in shower cubicle with glazed door and overhead shower, low flush wc, vanity unit with mixer taps, wall mounted radiator, extractor fan, partly tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 13' x 10' (3.96m x 3.05m)
- Velux type window and built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 9'1 x 9'1 (2.77m x 2.77m)
- Velux type window and built in storage.
- Fully enclosed rear garden with paved area, area in lawn, raised area with views over the countryside, side access via gate, tap and light.
- Integral Garage
- Up and over door, storage.
- Management Fee
- £60 per annum.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.