We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented mid terrace property which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Doagh Road and must be viewed to appreciate the stunning views towards Belfast Lough.
Inside the accommodation comprises; tiled entrance hall, lounge with tiled floor and separate fitted kitchen / diner with a range of built in appliances and a rear hall with access to garden.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a pebbled garden to front and double timber gates at rear opening to a concrete garden / off street parking.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, tiled floor, radiator.
- LOUNGE 14'4 X 14'1 (4.37m X 4.29m)
- Tiled floor, radiator, stunning views towards Belfast Lough.
- KITCHEN / DINER 12'1 X 10'6 (3.68m X 3.20m)
- Range of high and low level fitted units with Formica worktops, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in double oven, stainless steel hob and extractor fan. Integrated washer dryer, plumbed for dishwasher, tiled floor, open to rear hall.
- REAR HALL 9'10 x 4'11 (3.00m x 1.50m)
- Tiled floor, under stairs storage, radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace, hotpress.
- BEDROOM 1 11'9 X 10'9 (3.58m X 3.28m)
- Built in mirrored sliding robe, solid beech flooring, radiator, stunning view towards Belfast Lough.
- BEDROOM 2 10'9 X 10'5 (3.28m X 3.18m)
- BEDROOM 3 8'8 X 8'2 (2.64m X 2.49m)
- Radiator, built in robe, superb view towards Belfast Lough.
- White suite comprising: panelled bath with Triton shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c. Fully tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- Pebbled garden to front.
Double timber gates at rear opening to a concrete garden / off street parking area.
Boiler house & Oil Tank.
- VIEW TO FRONT
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.