Situated in the heart of this popular coastal village of Killough, this three bedroom terraced house offers deceptively spacious accommodation throughout and offers oil fired central heating. Along with the delightful back garden, complete with stone outhouse this property is sure to appeal to a variety of purchasers!
- Entrance Hall
- Living/ Kitchen/Dining 22'6 x 19' L-shaped (6.86m x 5.79m L-shaped)
- The kitchen has a range of high and low units with stainless steel sink and drainer; space for cooker; breakfast bar.
Patio doors to rear garden.
- Living Space
- Feature fireplace with wooden over-mantle and tiled inset. Open fire.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 11'10 x 10'6 (3.61m x 3.20m)
- Laminate flooring; views to front.
- Bedroom 2 10' x 9'6 (3.05m x 2.90m)
- Laminate flooring; hotpress; views to rear.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3 15'6 x 14'3 (4.72m x 4.34m)