We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive mid terrace property which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Doagh Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises: entrance hall, Lounge with attractive mock fireplace and solid wood flooring, dining room and modern fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob and access to rear.
Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and shower room.
Other benefits include PVC double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a garden to front and a garden to rear in lawn with pebbled and concrete patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- LOUNGE 12'8'' X 11'9'' AT WIDEST (3.86m X 3.58m AT WIDEST)
- Attractive mock fireplace, solid wood flooring, radiator
- DINING ROOM 11'9'' X 8'11'' (3.58m X 2.72m)
- Solid wood flooring, radiator
- KITCHEN 11'8'' X 9'10'' (3.56m X 3.00m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, formica worktops, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, breakfast bar, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, pvc double glazed back door
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'9'' X 10'10'' AT WIDEST (3.58m X 3.30m AT WIDEST)
- Hotpress, built in wardrobe, radiator
- BEDROOM 2 12'6'' X 11'9'' AT WIDEST (3.81m X 3.58m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 3 9'5'' X 8'7'' AT WIDEST (2.87m X 2.62m AT WIDEST)
- Built in wardrobe, radiator
- SHOWER ROOM
- Chrome corner shower cubicle, Mira electric shower, pedestal wand hand basin, low fliush wc, chrome heated towel radiator
- Garden to front
Garden to rear in lawn with pebbled and concrete patio area
Outhouse, boiler house, oil tank, shed
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.