PUBLIC NOTICE - 46 Horn Drive, Belfast, County Antrim, BT11 9NF We have received an offer of £110.500 Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place. Ulster Property Sales, 138 Andersonstown Road, Belfast, BT11 9BY, 02890 605200. EPC F26
An extended end of terrace located within this desirable and convenient residential location. Ideally located close to an excellent selection of schools, shops and transport links to include the glider service and motorway network. Three bedrooms. One reception room plus separate study. Kitchen open plan to dining space. White bathroom suite. Upvc double glazing. Oil fired central heating. Privately enclosed rear garden. Off street carparking. Attractive outlook over greenery to front. Immediate possession. Chain free. Viewing recommended. EPC F26
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LIVING ROOM 17'2 x 10'11 (5.23m x 3.33m)
- Bay window, access to;
- ADDITIONAL ROOM / STUDY 8'6 x 7'6 (2.59m x 2.29m)
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 15'10 x 9'0 (4.83m x 2.74m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'10 x 9'8 (3.61m x 2.95m)
- BEDROOM 2 12'1 x 8'10 (3.68m x 2.69m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'9 x 7'11 (2.97m x 2.41m)
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin.
- Enclosed rear garden.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.