PROPERTY WILL ONLY BE SOLD TO A PURCHASER WHO WILL KEEP THE TENANT ON A LONG TERM LEASE*
This beautifully presented home is situated in this ever popular residential development on the outskirts of Ballynahinch. The property is set on a large site and comprises sitting room, fitted kitchen with dining area, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property further benefits from oil fired central heating, PVC double glazing and a large garden area. The property is currently let at £500 a month and the tenant has kept the house beautifully throughout. The tenant will sign a long term lease. For further information please contact the office.
- Entrance Hall 17'7" x 5'10" (5.36m x 1.78m)
- PVC glazed front door leading to entrance hall with solid wooden flooring.
Storage cupboard (2'10" x 2'10")
- Living Room 13'8" x 11'10" (4.17m x 3.61m)
- Solid wooden flooring. Feature fireplace with inset.
- Kitchen / Dining 14'1" x 9'10" (4.29m x 3.00m)
- Range of low and high rise units with tiled splash backs, integrated electric oven and hob, stainless steel sink and drainer. Recess for fridge / freezer and washing machine. Door leading to rear.
- Bedroom One 16'11" x 9'11" (5.16m x 3.02m)
- Front facing bedroom with wooden laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Two 11'11" x 11'1" (3.63m x 3.38m)
- Rear facing bedroom with wooden laminate flooring.
- Bathroom 7'9" x 5'10" (2.36m x 1.78m)
- White suite comprising low flush W/C, wash hand basin and bath with overhead shower. Fully tiled walls. Hot press.
- To the front is a large garden laid out in lawn with a tarmaced driveway. To rear tarmaced area with decking and lawned area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.