This red brick, semi-detached property requires modernising throughout and when finished would offer fantastic family accommodation in a excellent residential area, convenient to main arterial routes. The accommodation comprises lounge with double doors to dinning room and fitted kitchen on the ground floor. The first floor offers three bedrooms and a bathroom suite. Also benefitting from oil fired central heating, raised rear garden and gated driveway to front. With a little investment and modernisation this property would be ideal for a family, young professional or first time buyer with it being a very convenient location offering easy access to a host of amenities including Belmont Village, Holywood Exchange, Belfast City Centre and some of the provinces leading primary and secondary schools. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Tiled flooring and sliding doors.
- Entrance Hall
- Storage cupboard under stairs.
- Lounge 12'5 x 11'1 (3.78m x 3.38m)
- Electric fire.
- Double Doors To
- Dining Room 12'5 x 6'8 (3.78m x 2.03m)
- Kitchen 9'3 x 6'8 (2.82m x 2.03m)
- Range of high and low level units with formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, timber panelled ceiling, fully tiled walls and tile effect laminate flooring.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 12'5 x 10'3 (3.78m x 3.12m)
- Including built in robes with sliding mirrored doors.
- Bedroom 2 12'5 x 10'0 (3.78m x 3.05m)
- Including full length range of built in robes with partly mirrored sliding doors.
- Bedroom 3 9'1 x 7'3 (2.77m x 2.21m)
- (at widest points). Including built in robe.
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, hotpress, wood panelled ceiling, fully tiled walls and wood laminate flooring.
- Mostly floored with slingsby type ladder.
- Small front garden in lawn and gated paved driveway.
Rear garden with paved area leading to raised garden in lawn, tiered flower beds, garden shed, boiler house with oil fired boiler and oil storage tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.