Superbly Proportioned Town House Holding A Cul De Sac Position Within This Ever Popular Location.
A unique opportunity to purchase an attractive town house holding a cul de sac position within this ever popular location. The spacious interior comprises 2 bedrooms, spacious entrance porch, lounge, fitted kitchen with dining area and bathroom in modern white suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, built-in mirror robes, pvc fascia and eaves and has been maintained to an excellent standard over the years. Easily maintained gardens front and rear complete a home which can be lived in without much improvements or offers the perfect blank canvas to create the perfect starter home or investment opportunity.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Upvc double glazed entrance porch, ceramic tiled floor, ¼ panelled walls.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany vestibule door, panelled radiator.
- Lounge 4.45 x 3.75 (14'7" x 12'4")
- Attractive hardwood fireplace, panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 4.76 x 2.76 (15'7" x 9'1")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor.
Dining Area: panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- Rear Lobby
- Storage cupboard, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Landing, concealed gas boiler.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, chrome radiator, partly tiled walls.
- Bedroom 3.71 x 3.10 (12'2" x 10'2")
- Panelled radiator, range of built-in robes with cupboards above, built-in robe.
- Bedroom 3.70 x 2.89 (12'2" x 9'6")
- Panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- Gardens front and rear with patio areas, shrubs and flowerbeds.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.