Conveniently located just off the Donegall Road, this mid terrace property is within walking distance to a range of amenities including the City Hospital, Belfast City Centre & Boucher Road. The accommodation comprises three good sized bedrooms, living room, kitchen and ground floor bathroom suite. Gas fired central heating and PVC double glazed windows are also in place. With similar properties in the area selling fast view now to avoid disappointment.
Please note internal pictures shown on advertising are historical and should not be used as an accurate reflection on current internal condition.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door.
- LIVING ROOM
- Laminate flooring. Built in storage.
- OPEN PLAN 19'4 x 11'6 (5.89m x 3.51m)
- Range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink unit, 4 ring gag hob, built in oven, extractor fan and part tiled walls.
- UTILITY ROOM
- Plumbed for washing machine. Built in storage. Ferroli Gas boiler
- BATHROOM 6'3 X 5'3 (1.91m X 1.60m)
- Comprising low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with electric shower over, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE 11'6 X 9'2 (3.51m X 2.79m)
- BEDROOM TWO 12'2 X 6'7 (3.71m X 2.01m)
- BEDROOM THREE 7'7 X 6'7 (2.31m X 2.01m)
- Enclosed yard to rear.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.