Situated just off the Holywood Road, this excellent semi detached property is ideally located close to Ballyhackamore, Belmont and road networks into Belfast City Centre.
Comprising a bright and spacious lounge/dining area leading to utility area and a good size fitted kitchen to the ground floor. The property further offers three bedrooms and modern shower room to the first floor and access via a wooden pull down ladder to a fully floored and sheeted roof space with power, heat, light and a velux window for an ideal working from home environment.
Outside the property offers excellent, easily managed outdoor space with paved patio area to the rear, and paving to the the front and side. Gas fired central heating and mostly PVC double glazed windows make this a home worthy of an internal viewing. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door, storage under stairs, laminate wooden floor.
- Living/ Dining Room 19'7 x 9'5 (5.97m x 2.87m)
- Laminate wooden floor.
- Utility Area 6'8 x 4'9 (2.03m x 1.45m)
- Low flush wc, gas fired boiler, breakfast bar.
- Kitchen 10'4 x 6'8 (3.15m x 2.03m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, cooker space, partly tiled walls, fully tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 9'3 x 9'0 (2.82m x 2.74m)
- Bedroom 2 9'9 x 9'0 (2.97m x 2.74m)
- Bedroom 3 6'2 x 5'5 (1.88m x 1.65m)
- Shower Room
- Corner shower cubicle, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, fully tiled floor.
- Roofspace 14'8 x 6'3 (4.47m x 1.91m)
- Floored and sheeted with light, heat and power, velux window.
- Easily maintained garden to front, side and rear laid in paving.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.