An excellent opportunity to purchase a well presented end terrace property located in this popular area of Dundonald. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, spacious lounge with laminate flooring, fitted kitchen, with the first floor offering two good sized bedrooms and a white bathroom suite. Furthermore, the property benefits from gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, an enclosed rear garden in lawn and driveway / parking area to front. Within walking distance to the Comber Greenway whilst located within close proximity to many schools, shops, Ulster Hospital and main arterial routes commuting to Belfast City Centre.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front foor and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Living Room 17'2 x 12'0 (5.23m x 3.66m)
- Attractive fireplace, inset for electric fire, recessed shelves and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 13'5 x 12'2 (4.09m x 3.71m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, breakfast bar, plumbed for washing machine, space for cooker, laminate strip wood flooring and PVC back door.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 13'5 x 10'3 (4.09m x 3.12m)
- Built in cupboard with gas boiler and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Bedroom 2 15'4 x 7'3 (4.67m x 2.21m)
- Laminate strip wood flooring.
- White suite comprising panelled shower bath with overhead shower, low flush wc, wash hand basin, towel rail, built in shelves, partly tiled walls and recessed spotlighting.
- Paved driveway to front.
Garden to rear with feature artificial grass area, light and tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.