Situated just over a five minute drive from Ballynahinch Town Centre, this modernised country cottage is set in a tranquil rural location, yet within easy access to a wide network of roads. An easy commute to Lisburn M1 Junction (10 miles), Hillsborough / Dromore (8.5 miles) It has a pleasant outlook with mature trees and hedges plus easy maintained gardens. With several raised decking terraces, natural rock features, pergolas and outdoor seating areas there are abundant opportunities to enjoy the plethora of wild bird life on a daily basis.
For those with equestrian interests there is the benefit of a well fenced partly flood lit all weather riding arena with sand surface, eight loose boxes, hayshed and ancillary buildings together with ample and secure parking. There is also a dog pen.
A rare opportunity to acquire a ready to move into' country cottage with all the attributes above, plus possibilities to extend if necessary (subject to necessary planning consents).
Early viewing is recommened.
- Extended Country Cottage in very good condition situated in own grounds extending to just under 1 acre.
Convenient Location close to Ballynahinch
Gardens to Front & Side
Modern Bathroom with Jacuzzi & Steam Cabin
PVC Windows throughout
Two Good Size Double Bedrooms
Separate Utility Area leading to adjoining summerhouse
Extensive raised Decking Areas with balustrades and covered artificial grass
All Weather Riding Arena 40m x 20m
8 internal Loose Boxes
Hayshed 4 bays
Ancillary Buildings including two additional large stores & dog pens
Oil Fired Central Heating
Ample Parking for numerous vehicles
Suitable for a range of Purchasers
- Entrance porch
- Pvc glazed front door leading to entrance hall with tiled floor.
- Entrance hall 12'4 x 6'0 (3.76m x 1.83m)
- Original Tiled Floor, Half Wood Panel Walls, Corniced ceilings. Electric Sockets. Two radiators. Door leading to Back Hall.
- Living room 12'0 x 10'10 (3.66m x 3.30m)
- Solid Oak Flooring, Feature Sandstone Fireplace with marble hearth, Foiled ceiling with cornices. Radiator, Electric sockets. Window
- Conservatory Living Room 19'0 x 15'4 (5.79m x 4.67m)
- Solid Oak Flooring throughout. Feature Wall. Radiators, Electric sockets. PVC French Doors to Raised Decking Area. PVC double doors to kitchen.
- Kitchen 11'0 x 10'7 (3.35m x 3.23m)
- Range of high and low level units, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for integrated washing machine & dishwasher, stainless steel double sink unit with drainer and mixer taps. Tiled Floor, Partly Tiled Walls. Partly foiled ceiling with adjustable Mood Lighting. Baumatic Gas Hob with Electric Oven. Integrated Under Counter Fridge, Nordmende Microwave and Fagor Coffee Machine. Breakfast Bar. TV and aerial points. Multiple Electric Sockets, Radiator.
- Bathroom 11'5 x 5'9 (3.48m x 1.75m)
- Modern White suite with Colton Steam Cabin and Jacuzzi bath, low flush W.C, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and tiled floor. Heated Towel Radiator. Mirrored Cabinet. Under Floor Electric Heating. Window and Skylight
- Bedroom one 11'3 x 11'0 (3.43m x 3.35m)
- Original Wooden Floor, Two Windows, Fully fitted floor to ceiling Wardrobes. Corniced ceiling. Radiator
- Bedroom two 11'0 x11'0 (3.35m x 3.35m)
- Original Wooden Floor, Windows, fitted Wardrobes. Radiator
- EXTENSIVE RASIED DECKING ( COVERED WITH ARTIFICAL GRASS), STEPS TO CAR PARKING AREA AND FRENCH DOORS TO PRIVATE SIDE GARDEN
- Utility Area
- Range of high and low level units, plumbed for sink, washing machine & dishwasher,
Porch leading to
- Summer House 16'4 x 10'6 (4.98m x 3.20m)
- Wooden frame with conservatory window front. French Doors leading to Water Feature and Rock Garden Area.
- Sand School 40m x 20m (131'3" x 65'7")
- Well fenced. Gates. Partly Floodlit.
In total the grounds extend to approx. 0.80 of an acre.
- 8 internal stables (13'0 x12'0 average size)
Raised Decking with feature Stained Glass Illuminated Backdrop
Large 4 Bay Hayshed 40'0 x 13'0. External gate. Electric supply
Two Additional Loose Boxes (16'4 x 10'6) (4.98m x 3.20m). Dog Pens. Further parking
- Tack room
- Tack room. Concrete pathway to manure pit. Electric and water supplies.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.