An extraordinary, recently refurbished, charming end terrace superbly positioned between Belfast and Lisburn. Magnificently positioned beside Wallace Park, an excellent selection of schools, shops and transport links to include the wider motorway network and only a short walk to Lisburn City Centre, this deceptively spacious home offers convenience and luxury up-graded living space throughout with the bonus off street secure car-parking and access to detached garage. Three bedrooms. Living room with bay window and open plan to large family dining area. Recently installed luxury fitted kitchen with feature glass roof lantern, island and separate pantry. Recently installed luxurious white bathroom suite with beautiful tiling. Upvc double glazing. Oil fired central heating. Access to car-parking at rear to detached garage. Contemporary living whilst retaining period features coupled with such a unique and convenient location, we strongly recommend viewing to avoid missing out on this wonderful home. EPC - F27.
- Ground floor
- Upvc double glazed front door to entrance porch, hardwood glass panelled inner door to spacious hallway, wooden stripped floor, cornicing, cloakroom;
- Living room / dining room 25'3 10'11 (7.70m 3.33m)
- Feature bay window, cornicing, open plan to large family dining space, multi-fuel burning stove, feature tiled chimney breast, access to;
- Recently installed Kitchen 17'2 14'5 (5.23m 4.39m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built-in double oven, built-in 4 ring hob, extractor fan, under unit lights, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, feature island, beautiful partially tiled walls, open plan to family/entertaining space, vertical radiators, spotlights, feature recently installed roof lantern. Separate pantry/utility. Double doors to garden area;
- First floor
- Bedroom 1 10'10 10'6 (3.30m 3.20m)
- Bedroom 2 10'11 10'4 (3.33m 3.15m)
- Bedroom 3 7'0 6'11 (2.13m 2.11m)
- Recently installed bathroom
- Bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, wash hand basin, chrome effect towel warmer, spotlights, beautiful tiled walls and floor;
- Garden to front. Enclosed garden area to rear and access to detached garage.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.