Beautifully presented detached house, front garden and south facing rear garden in Whispering Pines, a popular and established residential area off the Rossair Road, Limavady.
Situated in a quiet part of the development the property is a short drive from all the schools, retail, commercial and leisure amenities in the town.
The features that make this house desireable are the three bedrooms, utility room, spacious lounge, ensuite shower room and great outdoor space. Sure to appeal to first time buyers and those with young families.
A gorgeous family home!
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, kitchen / dining area and utility room then three bedrooms (master ensuite) and bathroom on the first floor. The property is in superb decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing and an oil fired central heating system. Off street parking on the driveway for two cars, front garden and good sized, south facing rear garden.
- UPVC and glazed front door. Under stairs storage cupboard. Tiled floor and telephone point.
- Lounge 4.5m x 3.6m (14'9" x 11'10")
- Comfortable living room with sandstone effect fireplace, cast iron inset and tiled hearth. Good quality laminate strip wood flooring. TV point.
- Kitchen / Dining area 3.6m x 3.2m (11'10" x 10'6")
- Good range of floor and eye level painted kitchen units, window pelmet and extractor hood. One and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob and oven, fridge, freezer and plumbed for dishwasher. Porcelain tiled floor and tiled splashback.
- Utility room 2.1m x 1.85m (6'11" x 6'1")
- Floor and eye level painted units. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Porcelain tiled floor. UPVC and glazed rear door.
- First floor
- Stairs to first floor landing with hotpress and access to roof space.
- Bathroom 2.25m x 2.2m (7'5" x 7'3")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with hand held shower attachment. Tiled floor and splashback.
- Bedroom 1 3.45m x 2.75m (11'4" x 9'0")
- Master bedroom and ensuite. Full wall of fitted and mirrored sliding wardrobes. Laminate strip wood flooring.
- Ensuite 2.3m x 1.10m (7'7" x 3'7")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor and walls clad in UPVC "mermaid board".
- Bedroom 2 3m x 3m (9'10" x 9'10")
- Double bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring.
- Bedroom 3 2.5m x 2.45m (8'2" x 8'0")
- Single bedroom with built in wardrobe and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Tarmac driveway with off street parking for two cars. Front garden in neat lawn and flower beds.
- Good sized, enclosed, south facing rear garden in neat lawn and paved area. Oil tank and boiler closet.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.