45 Upper Malvern Road is a bright and well proportioned semi detached home, situated within an area popular with both first time buyers and those with young and growing families. Located just off the Cairnshill Road this popular location benefits from a host of amenities to include Forestside shopping centre, main arterial routes into and out of Belfast and is in the catchment area of leading schools.
Internally this property enjoys 3 good size bedrooms, a modern fitted kitchen, a bright and spacious lounge open to dining area and a contemporary white bathroom suite.
Externally the property benefits from a westerly facing, enclosed rear garden which perfectly captures the afternoon / evening sun, a well maintained garden to the front bordered by mature hedging and off street parking for at least 2 cars.
In addition to all this the property also benefits from gas fired central heating system (new combi boiler fitted approx 2 years ago), pvc double glazing and a chain free onwards sale. This is an excellent property in a great location and is sure to attract a lot of interest so be sure to book your viewing early!
- Entrance Hall 3.41 x 2.33m (11'2" x 7'8")
- Glazed upvc front door opens onto spacious entrance hall with glass panelled feature staircase, built-in cupboard space and a high gloss tiled floor.
- Lounge 4.05m x 3.41m (13'3" x 11'2")
- Spacious lounge open to dining area with marble fireplace and granite hearth. Laminate flooring.
- Dining area 2.91m x 2.65m (9'7" x 8'8")
- Bright dining area with patio doors opening onto enclosed rear garden. Laminate flooring.
- Modern Fitted Kitchen 3.46m x 2.65m (11'4" x 8'8")
- Modern fitted kitchen with an range of upper and lower level units with formica worktops, complete with integrated electric oven, newly fitted ceramic hob, overhead extractor fan, stainless steel sink with mixer taps and drainer. Plumbed for washing machine and slim-line dishwasher. High gloss tiled floor and spot light lighting. Access to rear garden via glazed upvc door.
- Built-in cupboard space containing gas combi boiler.
Access to floored roof space.
- Bedroom 1 3.38m x 2.94m (11'1" x 9'8")
- Spacious double bedroom with bay window.
- Bedroom 2 3.92m x 2.68m (12'10" x 8'10")
- Spacious double bedroom over looking rear garden.
- Bedroom 3 2.49m x 2.37m (8'2" x 7'9")
- Built-in wardrobe.
- White Bathroom suite 2.44m x 1.64m (8'0" x 5'5")
- White bathroom suite comprising of panelled bath with stainless steel taps and over hanging electric shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with stainless steel taps and chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Westerly facing enclosed rear garden with upper level patio area and lower level garden lawns which perfectly captures the afternoon and evening sun.
- Front garden
- Well maintained front garden bordered by mature hedging and decorative stone. Off street parking
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.