Holding a prime position within this ever popular and sought after location this attractive red brick semi detached villa will have immediate appeal. The spacious interior comprises 3 bedrooms, one with built-in mirrored slide robes, 2 reception rooms, fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob, fridge/freezer and washing machine and Indian Ivory bathroom suite with separate wc. Th dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, pvc fascia and eaves, new rainwater goods, oil fired central heating and cavity wall insulation.
Private gardens with driveway and a most convenient location combines with superb potential to make this a home not to be missed.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, double panelled radiator.
- Lounge 3.33 x 4.29 (10'11" x 14'1")
- Into bay, panelled radiator, attractive fireplace, double panelled radiator.
- Dining Room 2.91 x 3.66 (9'7" x 12'0")
- Attractive fireplace, panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 3.26 x 2.54 (10'8" x 8'4")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in oven and hob, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated washing machine, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Indian Ivory suite comprising panelled bath, vanity unit, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, electric shower, shower screen, panelled radiator, hot press/copper cylinder.
Separate matching low flush wc, partly tiled walls.
- Bedroom 3.02 x 3.75 (9'11" x 12'4")
- Built-in mirrored slide robes, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.41 x 2.95 (7'11" x 9'8")
- Built-in robes, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.78 x 3.13 (12'5" x 10'3")
- Panelled radiator.
- Gardens front and rear in lawns shrubs and flowerbeds, garden shed, boiler house, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank, paved driveway.