Extended and modernised, this semi detached home represents an excellent opportunity for those hoping to purchase a property within the Rosetta area and capitalise on the convenience to the cafés restaurants of the Ormeau Road and superb transport links into and out of Belfast. Internally, the property comprises spacious lounge / dining to the front and extended dining area open to shaker style fitted kitchen. Upstairs there are three good sized bedrooms and contemporary white bathroom suite.
The property also benefits from a gas fired central heating system, double glazing and has been decorated and presented to an excellent standard throughout. Outside there is a driveway with ample parking leading to a detached garage, patio accessed directly from the dining area and a superb rear garden that captures the afternoon and evening sun.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door to entrance hall. Timber flooring. Under-stairs storage.
- Lounge 3.81m x 3.45m (12'6 x 11'4)
- Cast iron fire-place with wooden surround, slate hearth. Timber flooring. Open to:
- Dining Room 3.48m x 3.43m (11'5 x 11'3)
- Timber flooring continued.
- Shaker Style Kitchen/ Dining 4.70m x 4.78m (15'5 x 15'8)
- (at widest points) Full range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, stainless steel overhead extractor fan, single drainer 1 1/4 sink unit with mixer taps, Double glazed sliding doors to patio/ garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 3.84m x 3.35m (12'7 x 11'0)
- (into bay) Timber flooring.
- Bedroom Two 3.53m x 3.12m (11'7 x 10'3)
- Timber flooring.
- Bedroom Three
- Contemporary White Bathroom
- Contemporary white bathroom tiled panelled bath with matte black mixer taps, matte black shower unit with drench head shower attachment over bath, wash hand basin with matte black mixer taps with storage below, low flush w.c Matte black heated chrome towel rail. Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Spot-lights.
- Outside Front
- Easily maintained flagged area to front, range of plants and shrubs.
Driveway with parking leading to a detached garage.
- Detached Garage
- Up and over door.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear garden with loose stone path from house. steps up to the garden laid in lawn. Mature hedging and timber fencing.