An excellent semi detached property occupying a corner site with immaculate gardens to front, side and rear and detached garage in a popular residential area. Comprising bright, spacious entrance hall, through lounge dining room with fireplace, shaker style kitchen with breakfast bar and with ceramic tile flooring, all on the ground floor. The first floor includes three good sized bedrooms and an attractive white bathroom suite with feature corner bath and separate shower cubicle. This property offers great family accommodation, adjacent to the Orangefield Playing Fields, with an attractive outlook to the front and with gardens to the rear that are both private and very well maintained. Ideal family accommodation in a much sought after area.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Tiled flooring.
- Entrance Hall
- Cupboard under stairs plumbed for washing machine and wood laminate flooring.
- Lounge / Dining Room 24'3 x 11'1 (7.39m x 3.38m)
- (at widest points). Tiled fireplace with carved wooden surround and wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 11'8 x 10'0 (3.56m x 3.05m)
- (at widest points). Range of high and low level 'shaker style' units, granite effect work surfaces, inset one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for cooker, integrated extractor hood, plumbed for dishwasher, space for under counter fridge, breakfast bar, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom1 11'9 x 11'1 (3.58m x 3.38m)
- Extensive range of built in robes with partially mirrored sliding doors.
- Bedroom 2 12'0 x 9'9 (3.66m x 2.97m)
- Two built in cupboards and wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 8'4 x 8'2 (2.54m x 2.49m)
- Hotpress and wood laminate flooring.
- White suite comprising corner panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone handle shower, tiled splash back, walk in shower cubicle with electric shower, sliding shower doors, vanity unit with mixer taps, illuminated mirror, low flush wc, chrome feature wall mounted radiator and ceramic tile flooring.
- Front, side and enclosed rear garden in lawn with surrounding flowerbeds, hedging and trees.
Raised timber decking area to rear, boiler house with oil fired boiler, oil storage tank and outside tap.
- Detached Garage 16'8 x 9'2 (5.08m x 2.79m)
- (at widest points). Light, power, up and over door.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.