Well presented mid townhouse with enclosed rear garden and lots of communal parking in Belgrano, an ever popular development off Church Street in Ahoghill. Belgrano is a quiet residential area within walking distance of all the amenities in the village and a short drive into Ballymena with all it has to offer.
This property has a great feeling of space with a large lounge and has two impressive double bedrooms. The other modern essentials are the downstairs WC and ensuite bathroom.
A perfect buy for first time buyers hoping to get onto the property market or a great place for young couples to start raising a family. Landlord investors may also be attracted to the healthy rental opportunities and yield.
NO ONWARD CHAIN!
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, rear hallway, kitchen / dining area and WC then two double bedrooms (master ensuite) and family bathroom on the first floor. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing, an intruder alarm and an oil fired central heating system. Lots of communal parking to the front and enclosed rear garden.
- Hardwood and glazed front door and internal door. Intruder alarm panel and telephone point. Laminate strip wood flooring.
- Lounge 5.11m x 4.15m (16'9" x 13'7")
- Bright and spacious living room with oak fireplace, cast iron inset and tiled hearth. Under stairs storage cupboard. Laminate strip wood flooring. TV point.
- Rear Hallway
- Stairs to first floor landing. Tiled floor.
- Kitchen / Dining area 4m x 3m (13'1" x 9'10")
- Open plan kitchen and informal dining area. Good range of floor and eye level units and single bowl sink, drainer and mixer tap. Stainless steel extractor hood and space for cooker. Plumbed for washing machine and space for fridge / freezer. Vinyl flooring and tiled splashback. Double doors to rear garden.
- Dining area
- WC 1.95m x 1m (6'4" x 3'3")
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin and tiled floor.
- First floor
- Hotpress and access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 5.25m x 4.2m (17'2" x 13'9")
- Large master bedroom and ensuite. Laminate strip wood flooring and TV point.
- Ensuite 4.2m x 1.2m (13'9" x 3'11")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Vinyl flooring.
- Bathroom 3m x 2m (9'10" x 6'6")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with shower screen and mixer shower head over bath. Vinyl flooring and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 4.05m x 3.05m (13'3" x 10'0")
- Large double bedroom with carpet and TV point.
- Small stoned area and communal parking area for residents and visitors.
- Accessed via passageway. Split level back garden with decking area at ground level and stoned area underneath at lower ground floor level. Oil tank and boiler closet.