We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented mid terrace property which is located in cul de sac just off Rathmore Drive in ever popular Rathcoole Estate and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with with feature wall mounted electric fire and a modern fitted kitchen / diner with space for appliances and access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a shower room.
Other benefits include PVC double glazing, gas heating and PVC fascia and guttering.
Outside there is a pebbled garden to front and a stoned garden to rear with patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring.
- LOUNGE 15'9'' X 12'2'' AT WIDEST (4.80m X 3.71m AT WIDEST)
- Feature wall mounted electric fire, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- KITCHEN / DINER 18'11'' X 9'9'' AT WIDEST (5.77m X 2.97m AT WIDEST)
- Modern range of high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, cooker space, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, partly tiled walls, wood laminate flooring, radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 1 15'4'' X 8'4'' AT WIDEST (4.67m X 2.54m AT WIDEST)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, built in cupboard with gas boiler,
- BEDROOM 2 15'3'' X 10'3'' AT WIDEST (4.65m X 3.12m AT WIDEST)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, built in cupboard.
- BEDROOM 3
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator
- SHOWER ROOM
- Walk in shower area, Triton shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully pvc panelled walls, radiator
- Pebbled garden to front
Stoned garden to rear with paved and concrete patio area
PVC fascia and guttering
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.