Attractive Period End Of Terrace In Ever Popular Location.
A most attractive period end of terrace home maintained to a good standard over the years, The accommodation comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge, fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob and classic white bathroom suite complete with electric shower. The dwelling further offers oil fired central heating, wood laminate flooring, upvc double glazed windows and exterior doors, pvc fascia and eaves. A most convenient location and private gardens combine with low outgoings to make this the perfect starter home or investment opportunity.
Immediate inspection highly recommended.
- Entrance hall
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, panelled radiator, telephone point.
- Lounge 3.89 x 3.73 (12'9" x 12'3")
- Attractive fireplace, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, understairs storage.
- Kitchen 3.89 x 3.73 (12'9" x 12'3")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven and ceramic hob, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, breakfast bar, fully tiled walls, double panelled radiator, upvc double glazed rear door, pvc ceiling.
- Oil fired central heating boiler, storage.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 4.83 x 3.18 (15'10" x 10'5")
- Wood laminate floor, built in robe, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.00 x 2.64 (9'10" x 8'8")
- Wood laminate floor, hotpress, copper cylinder.
- Classic white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, full tiled walls, chrome radiator, pvc panelled walls, pvc ceiling, recessed lighting.
- Gardens front and rear in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds, oil tank, outside light and tap, patio area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.