A Magnificent Spacious Modernised Town Terrace in the Ever Popular Location
A most impressive period town terrace which has been modernised and presented to the highest possible standard. The spacious interior comprises 3 bedrooms, spacious lounge into bay, superb fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and gas hob with dining area and classic white bathroom suite complete with separate shower cubicle. The dwelling further offers utility room, uPvc double glazed windows and exterior doors, gas central heating, extensive use of wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings and has undergone a comprehensive modernisation programme in recent years.
Convenient to the many excellent local amenities immediate internal inspection is strongly recommended.
- Open Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Lounge 4.14 x 4.75 (13'7" x 15'7")
- Into bay, attractive hole in wall fireplace feature cast iron multi fuel burner, wooden over mantle, granite hearth, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 4.97 x 3.10 (16'4" x 10'2")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in high level oven and gas hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, American fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls, double panelled radiator.
- Dining Area
- Utility Room 2.16 x 1.75 (7'1" x 5'9")
- Formica worktop, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, wine fridge, wall mounted gas boiler, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1.97 x 2.20 (6'6" x 7'3")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.06 x 3.38 (10'0" x 11'1")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.15 x 2.54 (10'4" x 8'4")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle thermostatically controlled shower unit, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, pvc ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- Roof Space 5.55 2.61 (18'3" 8'7")
- Slingsby type ladder, floored and sheeted, Velux roof light, panelled radiator, under eaves storage.
- Forecourt, enclosed rear yard.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.