Double Extended Period Semi Detached Villa Holding an Excellent Position Within This Ever Popular Location
A fabulous opportunity to purchase a double extended red brick semi detached villa holding a slightly elevated position within this ever popular location. The spacious interior comprises 2 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with lounge into extended bay, extended fitted kitchen and bathroom in modern white suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, exposed timber and wood laminate floor coverings and is conveniently positioned to the many local amenities with public transport, schools and local shopping all within walking distance. Private gardens and low outgoings makes this the ideal starter home or investment opportunity.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed door, wood laminate floor.
- Lounge 4.21 x 4.04 (13'10" x 13'3")
- Into bay, attractive brick fireplace, double panelled radiator, exposed timber floor.
- Dining Room 3.98 x 2.35 (13'1" x 7'9")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, under stairs storage.
- Extended Kitchen 3.94 x 3.86 (12'11" x 12'8")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, fridge/freezer space, extractor fan, breakfast bar, glazed display units, partly tiled walls, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
Utility area, plumbed for washing machine, uPvc double glazed stable door.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 4.28 x 2.82 (14'1" x 9'3")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, wash hand basin, low flush wc, panelled radiator, partly tiled walls, wooden floor.
- Bedroom 2.34 x 3.31 (7'8" x 10'10")
- Panelled radiator, wooden floor.
- Roof Space
- Slingsby type ladder, gas boiler.
- Gardens front and rear in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.