If ever there was a home which deserved to be viewed so as to be fully appreciated this is it ! Ulster Property Sales are proud to offer for sale this truly exceptional semi-detached villa which has been painstakingly modernised to a meticulous standard. Situated within the heart of ever popular Bangor West the home is ideally located to bus, rail, shops and of course the seashore for those who enjoy coastal walks.
Upon inspection viewers will immediately appreciate the welcoming entrance hall with its striking wooden laminate flooring (a theme which is continued throughout the ground floor) and worthy of special mention is the wealth of reception space afforded by the comfortable lounge with its pleasing wall mounted "Gazco" wall mounted electric fire. The lounge is open plan into the thrilling fitted kitchen with its distinctive range of units and wide range of integrated appliances. There is a very practical open plan understairs cloaks space and potential purchasers will be further enthused with the adaptable ground floor office/garden room which makes all the difference for those in search of modern day living and a little extra space.
At first floor level the property boasts a traditional 3 bedroom layout and as if all of this was not enough, viewers will be allured by the unexpected luxury of an appealing shower room off the master bedroom and the excellent modern 3 piece white bathroom with its part tiled walls and appealing tiled floor.
Outside to the front the driveway has been brick paved and this provides access to the garden store with its panelled up and over. The open porch area is complimented by its doorside Cedarwood piers and over canopy.
The enclosed rear garden is tiered and has been designed with ease of maintenance in mind. The charcoal paved patio is ideal for those Summer barbecues and the raised artificial lawn is complimented by the original stone walls and sand stone pillars.
We feel sure your perusal of this unique home and opportunity will result in an instant attraction.
- Composite double glazed front door with complimentary uPVC double glazed side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wooden laminate flooring. Double panel radiator.
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINING KITCHEN AREA 26'8" max x 17'1" max (8.13m max x 5.21m max)
- Anthracite grey double glazed windows. Wooden laminate flooring. 2 Double panel radiators. Ceiling downlighters. "Gazco" wall mounted electric fire. Attractive range of high and low level units with roll edge work surfaces. Extractor fan. Integrated 4 ring hob and oven, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. 1¼ bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Anthracite grey double glazed French style double doors to the rear garden.
- OPEN PLAN CLOAKS SPACE
- Wooden laminate flooring.
- OFFICE/GARDEN ROOM 12'6" max x 7'2" (3.81m max x 2.18m)
- White uPVC double glazed windows and rear door. Single panel radiator. Wooden laminate flooring. Cupboard with wall mounted gas boiler.
- STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 (Front) 12'8" x 10'3" max (3.86m x 3.12m max)
- Anthracite grey double glazed windows. Double panel radiator. Bluetooth speaker.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Tiled floor. Step-in spacious tiled shower cubicle with drencher. Bluetooth speaker.
- BEDROOM 2 (Rear) 10'11" max x 10'3" max (3.33m max x 3.12m max)
- Anthracite grey double glazed window. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 (Front) 9'5" x 7'4" (2.87m x 2.24m)
- Anthracite grey double glazed windows. Single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer tap. Vanity unit with inset basin and mixer tap. Low flush W.C. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Wall mounted heated towel rail. Ceiling downlights. Anthracite grey double glazed window.
- Brick pavior drive and pathway. Garden store with panelled up and over door and white uPVC double glazed window. Paved step to raised open porch area with Cedarwood piers and complimentary canopy. Light.
- ENCLOSED REAR
- Charcoal paved patio. Outside tap and lights. Charcoal paved steps to ....
- GARDEN AREA
- Laid in artificial lawn. Ribbed charcoal paving. Original stone walls and Sand Stone pillars with feature stable doors. Outside double power point. Garden lantern lighting.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.