If ever there was a property which deserved to be viewed so as to be fully appreciated, this is it !
Enjoying an enviable situation within the ever popular Hagan Homes Linen Lane development this appealing modern duplex style apartment enjoys a pleasing front aspect outlook onto the green park area. Internally the home is no less pleasing and upon inspection viewers will appreciate the generously proportioned open plan kitchen/lounge. The attractive kitchen benefits from a pleasing range of high and low level units and a range of integrated appliances, not to mention a practical adjacent wash room. At first floor level the apartment boasts a two bedroom layout and an attractive 3 piece white bathroom suite. Outside there are communal gardens and communal car parking.
- Wooden entrance door with wooden double glazed panel over.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wooden laminate flooring.
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN 23'7" x 11'3" max (7.19m x 3.43m max)
- High and low level units with roll edge work surfaces. 1¼ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Extractor fan. Integrated fan. Integrated 4 ring hob and oven. Integrated washer/dryer. Integrated fridge/freezer. Part tiled walls in kitchen. Tiled floor in kitchen. Understairs cloak room with light point. Outlook to the green park area from lounge.
- GROUND FLOOR WASH ROOM
- White suite comprising: Low flush W.C. Wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Tiled floor.
- STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR LANDING
- Built-in shelved cupboard with light point.
- BEDROOM 1 11'4" x 11'11" max (3.45m x 3.63m max)
- Outlook to the green park area. Built-in wardrobe with wall mounted gas boiler.
- BEDROOM 2 8'0" x 7'8" (2.44m x 2.34m)
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Part tiled walls around bath. Low flush W.C. Wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splash back. Tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- Communal car parking and communal gardens.
- MANAGEMENT CHARGE
- Approximately: £446.00 per annum
- GROUND RENT
- Approximately: £150.00 Per annum
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.