We are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented semi detached villa located just off the Doagh Road, Newtownabbey and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge with attractive fireplace and wood laminate flooring, luxury fitted kitchen with built in stainless steel oven & ceramic hob open to dining room,
Upstairs there are three bedrooms, one with built in mirrored sliding wardrobes and a luxury fully tiled bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include oil heating, pvc double glazed windows and pvc fascia and guttering.
Outside there is a driveway, gardens to front in lawn and a barked garden to rear with raised paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended!!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator, under stairs storage.
- LOUNGE 13'4'' X 11'8'' AT WIDEST (4.06m X 3.56m AT WIDEST)
- Attractive fireplace, tiled inset, pine surround, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- DINING ROOM 9'5'' X 7'6'' (2.87m X 2.29m)
- Tiled floor, radiator.
- KITCHEN 10'3'' X 9'4'' (3.12m X 2.84m)
- Luxury range of high and low level units, formica worktops, stainless steel round drainer, stainless steel round sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge & freezer, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, pvc double glazed back door open to dining room.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace, hotpress, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 12'7'' X 8'3'' (3.84m X 2.51m)
- BEDROOM 2 9'5'' X 9'3'' (2.87m X 2.82m)
- Built in mirror sliding robes, radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 9'6'' X 9'7'' AT WIDEST (2.90m X 2.92m AT WIDEST)
- BATHROOM ` (`)
- Luxury white suite comprising panelled bath, feature chrome central tap and shower attachment, Aqualisa power shower above, screen, semi pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- Tarmac driveway.
Pebbled garden to front.
Lean to storage area at side.
Barked garden to rear screened with high conifers, steps to raised paved patio area
PVC fascia and guttering.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.