Stunning Duplex Apartment in This Highly Desirable Development Close to the City
A fabulous opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented duplex ground floor apartment holding a prime position within this highly desirable residential development. The richly appointed interior comprises 2 bedrooms, spacious lounge with patio doors to private garden with southerly aspect, luxury fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob with dining area and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, extensive use of wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings, built-in mirrored slide robes and intercom entry. Conveniently positioned to the City with excellent local shopping, leading schools and public transport all within walking distance combines with a gated community and off street car parking to make this an opportunity not to be missed.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, wood laminate floor, intercom entry.
- Lounge 3.09 x 4.66 (10'2" x 15'3")
- UPvc double glazed patio doors, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator, recessed lighting.
- Kitchen 2.96 x 3.48 (9'9" x 11'5")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, concealed gas boiler, plumbed for dishwasher.
- Dining Area
- Panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, open storage/display space.
- Airing cupboard, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3.65 x 4.61 (12'0" x 15'1")
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.62 x 2.90 (11'11" x 9'6")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, double panelled radiator, partly tiled walls.
- Front garden in shrubs, driveway, rear patio open plan to communal gardens.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.