A three bedroom semi detached property within a popular residential area located off the Kings Road. The accommodation comprises two reception areas on the ground floor, second reception opening to kitchen with range of units. First floor offers three bedrooms, one with built in robes and dresser. Shower room with white suite, built in shower and fully tiled walls. Paved area to front with gated driveway and enclosed rear garden. Ideal location for families or professionals within such a popular residential area, close to many leading of Belfasts leading schools and easy access to main arterial routes. Priced to allow for some modernisation, view now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 14'9 x 13'5 (4.50m x 4.09m)
- (at widest points). Tiled fireplace with electric fire.
- Dining Room 9'9 x 8'5 (2.97m x 2.57m)
- Open To
- Kitchen 8'4 x 6'5 (2.54m x 1.96m)
- Range of high and low level units with wood laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for cooker, plumbed for washing machine, storage cupboard under stairs, partly tiled walls and timber panelled ceiling.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 13'8 x 9'9 (4.17m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 2 9'9 x 9'8 (2.97m x 2.95m)
- Range of built in wardrobes with dresser.
- Bedroom 3 10'8 x 6'6 (3.25m x 1.98m)
- (at widest points). Large built in linen cupboard with gas fired boiler.
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising walk in shower cubicle with built in shower, sliding shower doors, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Front garden with patio area and gated driveway.
Enclosed rear garden with lawn, paved area, mature hedging and garden shed.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.