Lakeview Manor is located off the Belfast Road in Newtownards and is well located to be within walking distance of the town centre, its wide range of amenities, arterial routes and the Kiltonga Wildlife Reserve, well known for its beautiful walkway.
Newtownards is a popular market town with a great range of local restaurants, coffee shops, independent retailers and schools and is situated within 30 minutes of Belfast City Centre which can be easily accessed via the main arterial routes out of the town.
Lakeview Manor is known for its beautiful houses and this home is no exception. Finished to an extremely high standard throughout, the current owners have decorated each room to an individual and modern style and even the external areas have been landscaped to provide beautiful outside space with low maintenance upkeep.
Internally, on the ground floor there is a large kitchen with dining area and utility space and a good range of built in appliances, downstairs wc and living room with gas fireplace and lovely views.
The first floor has two double rooms, a family room with gas fire and a large family bathroom with bath and shower enclosure.
The second floor benefits from a large master bedroom with ensuite shower room, fully fitted dressing room, a further bedroom and a large landing with office space and storage.
There are many additional benefits to this home, such as underfloor heating to the ground and first floors, air filtration system and high grade insulation making it an efficiently run property. The front and rear gardens are beautifully landscaped and have private views with a woodland outlook at the back of the property.
At circa 2200 sq ft, this semi detached house will appeal to a variety of viewers, particularly couples, families and downsizers looking for a well cared for home in the right location. Early viewing is highly recommended for this stunning home as we expect great interest and don't expect it to be on the market for long.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Porcelain tiled floor.
- Downstairs wc
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit with sink and mixer taps, tiled splashback and feature light mirror, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting and porcelain tiled floor.
- Living Room 18'0 x 18'0 (into bay) (5.49m x 5.49m ( into bay))
- Dual aspect views, gas fireplace with polished granite hearth, cast iron inset and oak surround and mantle and recessed spotlighting.
- Kitchen / Dining Room 17'1 x 14'1 (5.21m x 4.29m)
- Modern range of high and low level units with wood effect laminate work surfaces, single drainer one and a quarter stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for dining room table, built in dishwasher, built in Neff hob with stainless steel extractor fan and hood, built in Indesit double oven, built in fridge/freezer, part tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor and double doors to rear garden.
- Utility Room 7'2 x 6'3 (2.18m x 1.91m)
- Built in storage, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan and porcelain tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Family Room 18'0 x 18'0 (into bay) (5.49m x 5.49m ( into bay))
- Solid oak flooring, dual aspect views, recessed spot lighting, inset gas fire with frame.
- Bedroom 2 14'0 x 8'1 (4.27m x 2.46m)
- Double room.
- Bedroom 3 14'0 x 8'1 (4.27m x 2.46m)
- Double room.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage, feature light mirror, wall mounted chrome radiator, corner bath with mixer taps, recessed spotlighting, walk in shower cubicle with overhead shower and glazed doors, tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- Second Floor
- Office space, large storage cupboard and access to roofspace.
- Master Bedroom 14'1 x 13'1 (not including robes) (4.29m x 3.99m ( not including robes))
- Double room, recessed spotlighting, built in slide robes, ensuite.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit with sink, mixer taps and feature light mirror, wall mounted chrome radiator, walk in shower cubicle with overhead waterfall shower, built in shower storage with lighting, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting, tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 4 13'1 x 8'1 (3.99m x 2.46m)
- Double room.
- Bedroom 5 / Dressing Room 13'1 x 8'1 (3.99m x 2.46m)
- Currently used as a dressing room - fully fitted with built in wardrobes and dressing table.
- Front: Landscaped area with artificial lawn, stoned area and paved driveway for multiple vehicles.
Rear: Raised decked area, paved seating area, pebble pathway with wooden steps to decked area, fully enclosed, outside tap, outside light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.