Stylish semi-detached house, detached garage, front garden, off street parking for numerous cars and large rear garden in Deramore Park, off the Frys Road, Ballymena.
Deramore Park is a quiet and established residential area conveniently located for all the schools, churches, retail and leisure amenities in the town and commuters are quickly onto the A26 / M2.
The property has three bedrooms and three reception rooms giving first time buyers and young families that little bit of extra space that is highly sough after.
Recently installed oil condensing boiler, modern kitchen and shower room - just move in and enjoy this fabulous family home.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, kitchen, sitting room and conservatory then three bedrooms and shower room on the first floor. The property is beautifully decorated and benefits from UPVC double glazing, intruder alarm and oil fired central heating system. Detached garage, front garden and wide driveway offering off street parking for numerous cars and large enclosed rear garden.
- UPVC and glazed front door, under stair storage cupboard and tiled floor.
- Lounge 3.95m x 3.65m (13'0" x 12'0")
- Comfortable living room with inset fireplace and over mantle, multi-fuel stove on slate hearth. Engineered semi-solid wood flooring. Coving and ceiling rose. TV point.
- Kitchen 4.45m x 2.25m (14'7" x 7'5")
- Good range of floor and eye level oak kitchen units in a shaker style. One and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated gas hob and stainless steel extractor hood. Integrated electric double oven. Plumbed for dishwasher and space for fridge / freezer. Tiled floor and splash back.
- Sitting room 3.7m x 2.75m (12'2" x 9'0")
- Second reception room with tiled floor and double doors to conservatory. Telephone point.
- Conservatory 3.37m x 3.32m (11'1" x 10'11")
- Centrally heated conservatory with tiled floor and glazed rear door.
- First floor
- Carpeted stairs to first floor landing. Hotpress and access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 4m x 2.65m (13'1" x 8'8")
- Double bedroom with range of fitted sliding wardrobes. Laminate strip wood flooring, LED spotlighting and TV point.
- Bedroom 2 3.55m x 2.45m (11'8" x 8'0")
- Carpeted bedroom with range of fitted bedroom furniture.
- Bedroom 3 3.8m x 3m (12'6" x 9'10")
- Bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring and built in single bed.
- Shower room 2.5m x 1.5m (8'2" x 4'11")
- Contemporary suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin and unit and shower cubicle clad in "mermaid board" and thermostatic shower. Heated towel rail and recessed spotlighting.
- Garage 6.05m x 3.65m (19'10" x 12'0")
- Detached garage with pedestrian and up and over doors. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Houses recently installed oil condensing boiler. Power.
- Wide asphalt driveway with off street parking for numerous cars. Front garden in neat lawn with flowerbeds and shrubs.
- Large, private rear garden. Asphalt area leading to neat lawn and wooden decking area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.