An unique opportunity to acquire an impressive mid town terrace within this established sought after and convenient location. Four excellent bedrooms. Two separate generous reception rooms. Newly installed luxury finished kitchen. Upvc double glazed windows / doors. Oil fired central heating system. Newly installed white bathroom suite. Private and secure rear gardens. Good fresh, youthful presentation throughout. Minutes walking distance to the Stewartstown Road, Andersonstown Road and the local leading schools. Well worth viewing. EPC - D56
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Upvc double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Storage understairs, wooden effect strip floor.
- LOUNGE 15'0 x 11'0 (4.57m x 3.35m)
- Bay window, shelving, feature wooden effect strip floor.
- LIVING ROOM 14'5 x 12'0 (4.39m x 3.66m)
- Wooden effect strip floor, feature fire.
- NEWLY INSTALLED LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN 10'10 x 7'4 (3.30m x 2.24m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiling, ceramic tiled floor, 4 ring ceramic hob, feature double door, downlighters, overhead extractor canopy, Upvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Feature wall panelling.
- BEDROOM 1 14'4 x 9'3 (4.37m x 2.82m)
- Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 2 12'4 x 8'1 (3.76m x 2.46m)
- Double built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 3 11'11 x 9'2 (3.63m x 2.79m)
- BEDROOM 4 9'11 x 6'10 (3.02m x 2.08m)
- Copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Panelled bath, electric shower unit, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, tiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- Outhouse pumbed for washing machine, gardens to front and rear, neat lawns, hedging, flagging, paving, fencing to rear.