A beautifully presented and upgraded semi detached home superbly located close to schools, shops and transport links to include the new Belfast Rapid Transit System - Gilder. The Kennedy Centre, Westwood Centre and motorway network are also nearby making this an ideal purchase. Three bedrooms. living room with access to fitted kitchen and open plan dining area. White bathroom suite suite. Gas central heating. Upvc double glazing. Off street carparking. Gardens. Early viewing strongly recommended. EPC D60
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- LIVING ROOM 13'7 x 12'0 (4.14m x 3.66m)
- Wooden effect strip floor, spotlights, access to;
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA
- Excellent range of high and low level built-in units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built-in 4 ring hob and underoven, partially tiled walls, integrated fridge and freezer, under unit lighting, open plan to generous dining space.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'2 x 8'5 (3.40m x 2.57m)
- Laminate wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM 2 9'3 x 9'0 (2.82m x 2.74m)
- BEDROOM 3 7'1 x 5'9 (2.16m x 1.75m)
- Laminated wood effect floor, built-in slide robes.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome effect sanitary ware, chrome towel warmer, tiled walls and floor.
- Privately enclosed rear garden, off street carparking.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.