Well located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, on a private site, this beautiful detached home is a must see for anyone wanting to live in a popular development within walking distance to all amenities and main arterial routes. Newtownards is a busy market town with a wide range of amenities, schools, restaurants and independent retailers and due to its variety of housing and proximity to Belfast, has become increasingly popular in the recent past.
This home has been modernised and decorated to an extremely high standard by the current owners and with the addition of a large garden room, will appeal to any growing family hoping for lots of reception space in a fantastic area.
Internally, on the ground floor, there is a well proportioned living room, dining room with wood burning stove and double doors to rear garden, guest wc, modern kitchen with a great range of units and space for a dining table and access to the integral double garage. The first floor has four good sized bedrooms, master with built in wardrobes and ensuite shower room and a modern family bathroom with bath and shower enclosure.
Externally, there is a stone driveway with parking for multiple vehicles, lawn and mature shrubs to the front and the rear benefits from a large garden room, area in lawn, raised bedding sections and also has an enclosed bin area which would also be suitable as a dog run.
Overall, this home offers the opportunity fro any potential buyer to walk in, sit down and enjoy this stunning home in a quiet position close to Newtownards town centre and we recommend early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wood flooring, double height ceiling with Velux type window, understairs storage, ceiling rose, door to integrated garage.
- Living Room 5 x 3.9 (16'5" x 12'10")
- Fireplace with tiled hearth, decorative tiled inset, carved wooden surround and mantle, cornicing and ceiling rose.
- Dining Room / Family Room 3.8 x 3.8 (12'6" x 12'6")
- Solid wood flooring, wood burning stove and double doors to rear garden.
- Kitchen 5.8 x 4 (19'0" x 13'1")
- Modern range of high and low level units with granite work surfaces and upstands, feature glazed units, space for American style fridge freezer, space for cooker, built in dishwasher, under mounted one and a quarter Franke sink unit with mixer taps, granite sills, recessed spotlighting, tiled floor, doors to rear garden and space for dining area.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, tiled floor and extractor fan.
- First Floor
- Galleried landing and roofspace access.
- Bedroom 1 5 x 3.9 (16'5" x 12'10")
- Built in robes.
- White suite comprising shower enclosure with overhead waterfall shower, glazed shower door, low flush wc, vanity unit with mixer taps and storage, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, extractor fan and partly tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 3.9 x 3.8 (12'10" x 12'6")
- Bedroom 3 4.5 x 3.4 (14'9" x 11'2")
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 4 3.8 x 3.4 (12'6" x 11'2")
- Wood laminate flooring.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, corner shower cubicle with Mira electric shower and glazed shower doors, low flush wc, wall mounted sink with mixer taps, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, hotpress with storage, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan and feature chrome wall mounted radiator.
- Front - Driveway in stone for multiple vehicles and area in lawn.
Rear - Fully enclosed gardens with area in lawn, paved area, raised beds with plants and mature shrubs, outside tap, outside light and enclosed dog run.
- Garden Room 3.4 x 2.2 (11'2" x 7'3")
- Composite decking, laminate flooring, sliding doors, power and light.
- Integrated Double Garage 6.5 x 4.6 (21'4" x 15'1")
- Up and over door with power and light, utility area plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and access to roofspace storage.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.