The Embankment is a popular apartment development situated on the banks of the River Lagan, close to both Stranmillis and Queens University as well as the Ormeau Road. Fantastic restaurants, cafes and entertainment facilities are on your doorstep together with transport links into and out of the city and idyllic walks along the Lagan towpath. The apartment itself has been finished and presented to an excellent standard with hi gloss white kitchen open to the dining / living area, one good sized bedroom with built in sliding robes and white shower suite. In addition the there is lift access to each floor and underground parking via electric gates.
An excellent first time purchase.
- The Accommodation Comprises
- Access via video security entry system. Communal entrance hall with lift and stair access to the first floor.
- Fourth Floor Apartment
- Main entrance door to hallway. Semi solid Oak flooring. Built in storage. Gas boiler.
- Lounge open to Kitchen Dining 19'9 x 11'1 (6.02m x 3.38m)
- Full range of high and low level units, Formica work surfaces, built in hob and under-oven. Stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated fridge freezer, breakfast bar. Semi sold flooring. Double glazed door with glazed side panel to balcony over looking the River Lagan with the added bonus of capturing the afternoon sun.
- Bedroom 11'1 x 9'9 (3.38m x 2.97m)
- Semi solid Oak flooring. Views out towards the River Lagan. Built in mirrored slide-robes.
- Shower Suite
- Shower suite comprising large walk in shower cubicle with shower unit, visually floating sink unit with mixer taps. Low flush w.c semi solid Tiled flooring.
- Communal courtyard area to entrance area. Communal car-parking at ground floor level. Underground car-parking via electric gates
- Management Company Fee
- Management fee per annum to include buildings insurance and maintenance of all communal areas both inside and out.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.