ONLY LANDLORD INVESTORS AT THIS STAGE!
Fantastic long term tenants paying £650 pcm. Contract expires July 2022 and would like to stay beyond.
Neat and tidy mid townhouse, communal parking to the front and enclosed rear garden in Rosses Stables, a popular part of the established "Rosses" development in the Tullygarley area, Ballymena.
A short walk to the local convenience stores, a short drive into town and quickly onto the M2 road network.
An attractive long term investment with great resale potential in years to come.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, kitchen and living / dining area, WC then three bedrooms (master ensuite) and family bathroom on the first floor. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing and an oil fired central heating system. Lots of communal parking to the front and enclosed rear garden.
- Hardwood and glazed front door. Built in storage cupboard. Tiled floor.
- Kitchen 3.71m x 2.46m (12'2" x 8'1")
- Good range of floor and eye level kitchen units in a shaker style. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor hood. Integrated fridge and freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor and splashback.
- Living / Dining area 5.26m x 4.67m (17'3" x 15'4")
- Open plan living and dining area with double doors onto rear garden. Pine fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth. Built in storage cupboard. Laminate strip wood flooring. TV and telephone points.
- Living / Dining area
- Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- First floor
- Carpeted stairs to first floor landing. Hotpress and access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 3.68m x 3.58m (12'1" x 11'9")
- Master bedroom and ensuite. Double door balcony. Carpet and TV point.
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower.
- Bedroom 2 3.4m x 2.49m (11'2" x 8'2")
- Double bedroom. Carpet.
- Bathroom 2.21m x 1.73m (7'3" x 5'8")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with shower screen and mixer attachment over bath. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 3 2.41m x 2.06m (7'11" x 6'9")
- Bedroom with built in wardrobe. Carpet.
- Lots of communal parking to front.
- Enclosed rear garden. Paved patio and stoned garden. Oil tank and boiler closet.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.