This well proportioned terrace home is located in this prime residential location which is renowned for its convenience to many leading primary and grammar schools whilst boasting ease of access to Belfast City Centre for the commuter. Also within close proximity to Belmont and Ballyhackamore and its range of shops, pubs and restaurants, Stormont Parliament Buildings, the Ulster Hospital.
The property internally offers bright and spacious family accommodation and
comprises of four bedrooms over two floors, white bathroom suite and open plan living/dining room which leads to a fitted kitchen.
An internal inspection is essential to fully appreciate all it has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Front door, tiled floor.
- Lounge/Dining 24'9 x 11'0 into bay
- Semi solid wooden floor to living area, attractive fireplace, tiled floor to dining area.
- Kitchen 10'3 x 6'9
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, fully tiled floor, partly tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 12'8 x 11'0
- Bedroom 2 11'0 x 7'0
- White suite comprising of panelled bath, electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3 12'6 x 12'4
- Bedroom 4 9'8 x 8'3
- Velux window.
- Paved yard to front and rear.