Situated within close proximity of Bangor town centre amenities this deceptively well proportioned mid terrace property is sure to appeal to a wide variety of potential purchasers such as the first time buyer or investor. Upon inspections viewers will immediately appreciate the spacious open plan lounge/dining area, and from here there is access to the modern kitchen. At first floor level the home boasts a two bedroom layout and a sizeable white shower room.
No point in dilly dallying with such a good opportunity available; grab it with both hands and turn this chance encounter into a comfy home or sound investment.
- LOUNGE/DINING AREA 19'7" x 9'7" (5.97m x 2.92m)
- Open fireplace with brick surround and tiled hearth.
- KITCHEN 15'8" x 5'6" (4.78m x 1.68m)
- Range of white gloss high and low level cupboards and drawers with work surfaces. Built-in stainless steel gas 4 ring hob and electric oven under. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. 8 Downlights.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 13'10" x 11'8" (4.22m x 3.56m)
- SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising: Corner shower with thermostatic shower. 2 Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. W.C.
- STAIRS TO BEDROOM 2 13'8" x 10'6" (4.17m x 3.20m)
- Double glazed Velux window. 4 Downlights.
- Enclosed garden yard. Outhouse.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.