We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £95,000.
Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify Ulster Property Sales of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts.
This red brick mid terrace family home boasts ease of access to Bloomfield Village and Belfast City Airport, with Belfast City Centre also easily accessible via both road and rail. Internally the home comprises a bright and spacious living environment, an open plan lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen and four bedrooms. Other benefits include oil fired central heating (not in use) and an enclosed rear yard. Priced for some modernising, this home is ideally suited to the young professional or investor alike.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Hard wood front door and tiled flooring.
- Lounge 12'7 x 9'9 (3.84m x 2.97m)
- (into bay). Laminate strip wood flooring.
- Archway To
- Dining Room 10'6 x 9'8 (3.20m x 2.95m)
- Storage under stairs and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Kitchen 10'4 x 6'2 (3.15m x 1.88m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, oven, hob, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 13'8 x 12'8 (4.17m x 3.86m)
- (into bay).
- Bedroom 2 10'0 x 8'0 (3.05m x 2.44m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3 13'7 x 10'3 (4.14m x 3.12m)
- Bedroom 4 9'7 x 8'2 (2.92m x 2.49m)
- Enclosed rear yard.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.