Attention Landlords this home is to be purchased with a sitting tenant currently paying £500 per month.
We are delighted to offer for sale this mid terrace property which is located just off the O'Neill Road in the popular Rathcoole housing estate.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with attractive mock fireplace and wood laminate flooring with archway to a fitted kitchen / diner with space for appliances and access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include PVC double glazing, oil heating and PVC fascia and guttering.
Outside there is a garden to front in lawn and a garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISS
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- LOUNGE 4.80m'' x 3.43m'' at widest (15'9'' x 11'3'' at w
- Attractive mock fireplace, wood laminate flooring, radiator, archway to
- KITCHEN / DINER 5.82m'' x 2.57m'' (19'1'' x 8'5'')
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, wood laminate flooring, radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 1 4.67m'' x 3.45m'' at widest (15'4'' x 11'4'' at w
- Radiator, wood laminate flooring
- BEDROOM 2 4.67m'' x 2.57m'' at widest (15'4'' x 8'5'' at wi
- Radiator, hotpress
- BEDROOM 3 2.79m'' x 2.54m'' at widest (9'2'' x 8'4'' at wid
- White suite comprising tongue & groove panelled bath, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully pvc panelled walls, radiator
- Garden to front in lawn
Garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area
Outhouse with oil boiler, tank
Pvc fascia and guttering